EAT ME CUPCAKES

EAT ME CUPCAKES
YUMMY!!!!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Beach Theme Cupcakes

I was planning a Hawaiian Lula at work and came across the Busty Baker website. She make a beach theme out of cupcakes. I thought it was so cute would try it myself. I have to say I did a good job on thr cupcakes.
My daughter wanted to help but all she did was put the cupckae cups on the pan and lick the bowl. She wanted to play her DS so she stopped.
Here are the people and arm and legs made. The legs and arms where that hard but I couldn't tell whice ones where arms and which one where legs.
Here's one of my guys swimming....as you see I think I used one leg and one arm...haha
I couldn't find my black food coloring pen so had to use red.
There's the finished product. I had palm trees but the leaves where too thin and broke. It still came out looking cute and my co-workers thought it was so cute.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love this concept it's really creative :)

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did u make the arms and legs out of , were they something you can eat or just for decor.

    ReplyDelete